Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Much Prefer Progress to being Paralized

Hello ...

The last two weeks have been tough.  First a family crisis that I completely shut down over and then I started getting sick with an upper respitory thingy.  Last week I had to make due with Nyquil until I could see my doctor yesterday.  He confirmed my suspicion that I had bronchitis and now I'm on an antibiotic.  In just 24 hours I can feel an improvement, so I hope each day this week brings an increase in energy.

This week my goals are:

1. 60 minutes a day decluttering my bedroom
2. Pack up 25 books in a box daily and take out to my car
3. Declutter entry way and wash floor.
4. Keep track of how many minutes I spend on my computer daily

What I'm trying NOT to do is beat myself up because I haven't been productive.  I did the best I could today and tomorrow I'll do the best I can, hopefully making some progress!  Falling off the horse isn't  the problem, it's not getting back on again!

I've recommended the following site before, and after reading her latest post today, wanted to share it again because the lady is so honest about her journey.  It's called "A Slob Comes Clean".  I look forward to reading it every day and highly recommend it to anyone who's on the decluttering journey.  Often she gives me words for many of the emotions I'm feeling and that's a priceless gift.

http://www.aslobcomesclean.com

Thanks for stopping by and keeping me company!
Karen

The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." -- Hans Hofmann

No comments:

Post a Comment