Wednesday, November 2, 2011

110111 November is a new month

I can't believe I didn't blog once in October!  Well, I've discovered that I accomplish a lot more when I do post.  Where did October go ... it certainly flew by for me!  Here's something I ran across that I thought was worth sharing. 

1. What is the MAIN thing that, if you don't make progress on it today, you'll be upset about at the end of the day?

Focus on that main thing and do not answer any interruptions for a time while you're working on it. People can call back or come back later if they need to talk to you.

2. If it's hard to choose that ONE thing, then ask yourself, what is the one thing that will give you the biggest feeling of accomplishment and peace of mind - if you make progress on it today?

Here's to doing a little each day and making some progress this month!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment